INXY (IYXI.ob)

Closed at $2.25 down $.75 today. Held this one too long, obviously. Hit their sales numbers, missed their loss number by a mile. Forecasting $150 million in sales this year and to be profitable–but not until the second half of the year. They have another possible aquisition pending. These guys are swinging for the fences for sure. If the banks support them this will be a huge winner. But gotta make it till then. Hold for now.

MIVA

MIVA closed at $4.08 on Friday. Now up 5% from our $3.88 buy. Buy
DTLK closed at $4.11, still below our buy price of $4.24–down 3%–Buy
DWCH-closed at $3.85 down last week but still 5% higher than our $3.66 buy price. Buy.
INFT–closed at $4.38 up 7% from our $4.11 buy price. Hard to tell if this is starting its move up or not due to the low volume. Buy
ONXS–closed at $4.75. Now up 16% from $4.11 buy price. No word on take over offer from CSC, but Loeb Partners just increased thier holdings to 7.25% of ONXS. Bought 273,000 shares from Feb. 1 to March 24th at $3.77 to $4.57 per share. A good sign I think of a higher offer. Hold.

OB-abies:
OPTO.ob–closed at $1.46, up 17% from our $1.25 buy price. Good earnings, volume picing up and a over $3 a share valuation–looking for over $2 soon. Buy.
AVSO.ob–closed at $2.15. Down $.09 last week but still up 81% from our $1.19 buy price. Hold for $2.50 or more.
IYXI.ob–closed at $3.00 unchanged last week and up 57% from our buy at $1.91. Filed their 10k on Friday. Sales were $25 million for the quarter, losses were high. Conference call on Monday will tell the tale for 2006 and where the stock goes from here. Hold.
CTIG.ob–released earnings last week also. Sales of $15 million and profitable for the year. A few people noticed, but not many and the price moved up to $.30 ask from our buy price of $.27–up 11%. Buy to $.30.

Onyx (ONXS)

ONXS seems to be hanging in there after the take-under offer from CSC (CHINA). Closed the week at $4.58 up 12% from our buy at $4.10. Hold, hoping for a higher offer.

OPTO.OB-stayed right at our buy price last week of $1.24. Buy

MIVA moved up a tad to $3.88 from our buy at $3.80 +2%. Buy

AVSO.OB is frustrating. Poked up to $2.50, then fell back to $2.24–still up 88% but thought we would be out of this one by now. Hold

DTLK–keeps falling back from over $5.00. Closed at $4.01 now down 2% from our buy at $4.10. Hold

DWCH–looking stong this past week. Closed at $4.02, up 10% from our buy at $3.66. Hold

INFT–just sitting there. Closed at $4.07 down 1% from our buy at $4.11. Hold

IYXI.OB–Closed at $3.00. Up 57% from our buy at $1.91. Hold for $3.50

CTIG.OB-Closed at $.29 ask, up from $.27 buy price. Hold/Buy

Optio Software-OPTO.ob

Another OB-aby. I have been in OPTO for a while. Started buying around $1. Stock has been up to $1.40 recently, business fundamentals are still good. Valuation is $2.65 a share. Large investor group is pushing management to increase the share value. After a bunch of new customer win press releases in the last month, the stock has drifted back down to the $1.2o bid $1.25 ask area. Buy all you can at this level.

Datalink

Bought DTLK earlier this year and $4.00. It immediately ran up over $5.00 and has been backtracking ever since to $4.24 on Friday. Our valuation is $7.00. DTLK has just over $1.00 a share in cash and it looks like time to buy more at this level. Looking for at least $6.00 on this one. Buy.

Netscout

NTCT–jumped last week to $7.10 +$.52. +29%. Holding for $7.75 or better. Hold
DWCH-off $.08 last week to $3.61. Still looking for $7.00. Buy
ONXS-up $.02 last week to $3.79. Hold for $6
INFT-off $.15 last week to $4.13, but did over 300,000 shares on Friday. Biggest volume since April 2005, just before the $1.50 dividend. Maybe something is up? Looking for $6–Buy
OB-abies:
IYXI.ob-closed down $.18 to $2.70. Hold for $3.50.
AVSO.ob-stayed at $2.10-no change. Still up 76%. Hold for $2.50+
CTIG.ob–ask moved up to $.30 fron $.27. Looking for $.60+