Update

On vacation last week.

Market is still choppy, but think we have hit bottom for a while. Not much exciting with our stocks over the last 2 weeks–but no big losses either!

PDLI-(forgot to put in the closing price in the last update–it was $19.31)–Closed at $20.20, up 4.6%. Hopefully we caught the bottom on this one. Again, sky is the limit, but if it gets back to the $30 range, take profits. Still OK to buy at this level if you didn’t pick some up under $20.

MIVA-(Buy price $3.80, Valuation $9.10). MIVA moved up a bit to $4.03, over the last 2 weeks. Announced some cost cuts (and some charges for next quarter). Maybe they are sprucing up for a sale? Anyway, sale or getting to profits is a good thing, up 6% on this one. BUY.

Datawatch-(Buy price $3.66, Valuation $9.31). Closed at $3.51, up $.03 from 2 weeks ago, but still a loser–down 4%. The discount to the valuation is just too big. BUY.

Inforte-(Buy price $4.11, Valuation $7.32). Flat price of $4.97 over the last 2 weeks, although it did spike up to $5.10 for a while. Boring, but up 21%. Hold for $6.00.

OB-abies

Linn.ob-(Buy price $.36, Valuation $.79). Closed at $.31, up slightly from 2 weeks ago, but still down 14%. No news. Just have to wait on earnings growth on this one. Still a BUY.

OPTO.ob-(Buy price $1.25, Valuation $3.09). Closed at $1.50, up $.09 from 2 weeks ago and up 20% from the start. If it would only break through $1.50! No news, just holding strong. HOLD.

AVSO.ob-(Buy price $1.19, Valuation $3.81). They closed an acquisiton last week that is supposed to add $11 million in revenue and be accretive to earnings. Not enough details on this yet to do a new valuation, but I suspect that with a roughly 25% increase in sales, it will go up. Stock fell another $.14 from 2 weeks ago to $2.01. Now only up 69%. Think I need to buy more of this, if there is any supply out there. BUY

CTIG.ob-(Buy price $.27 ask, Valuation $.82). Ask price is up to $.39 from $.36, 2 weeks ago. Closed at $.35. Cash is $.28 per share. Up 44% (based on asked price). Still a BUY.

IYXI.ob-(Buy price $1.91, Valuation–over $3.00). Still risky, but could be a home run stock if they do what they say they will. Closed up $.15 from 2 weeks ago at $2.50, up 31%. HOLD

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s